Revised January 1, 2016
Thank you for choosing Inquiries4Engineers.com for your technical inquiries platform!
Our goal is a platform where clients place inquiries and suppliers can respond. As a client, you can post immediately your inquiry and get the best responses or quotations for free within hours from suppliers from all over the world.
In order to achieve that goal, we need to make certain legal declarations to ensure that our Service is being used in a reasonable, safe, and legal way. These Terms may be updated from time to time and can always found at http://www.inquiries4engineers.com/terms-of-service.
1. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING INQUIRIES4ENGINEERS.COM. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
2. Use of the Inquiries4engineers.com (“We”) website at http://www.inquiries4engineers.com (the “Website”), our mobile apps (our "Apps") and all related widgets, tools, applications, data, software, API’s and other services provided by Inquiries4Engineers.com (the “Services”), is subject to these Terms.
4. Registered users of the Platform may submit, upload and post text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information (“Content”), which will be stored by Inquiries4Engineers.com at the direction of such registered users, and may be shared and distributed by such registered users, and other users of the Platform, using the tools and features provided as part of the Platform and accessible via the Website, Apps and elsewhere. The Platform also enables registered users to interact with one another, and enables registered users of the Website, Apps or certain Services to view, share Content uploaded and made available by registered users.
5. In accessing any part of this platform, you agree:
5.1. Not to use this platform in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this platform by other users;
5.2. Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this platform which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
5.3. Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this platform or attempt to transmit to or via this platform any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
5.4. Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this platform and entered by or relating to any third party user of this platform.
6. When you register to use the Platform:
6.1. You will provide us with your email address, and will choose a username and password for your account;
6.2. You must ensure that the email address that you provide is, and remains, valid;
6.4. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password;
6.5. You will remain responsible for all use of your username and password, and all activity emanating from your account, whether or not such activity was authorized by you;
6.6. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe that your account has been accessed by unauthorized third parties, you are advised to notify Inquiries4Engineers.com and should change your password at the earliest possible opportunity;
6.7. We reserve the right to disallow, cancel, remove or reassign certain usernames and permalinks in appropriate circumstances, as determined by us in our sole discretion, and may, with or without prior notice, suspend or terminate your account if activities occur on that account which, in our sole discretion, would or might constitute a violation of these Terms, or an infringement or violation of the rights of any third party, or of any applicable laws or regulations;
6.8. You may terminate your account at any time.
7. Any and all text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, store, transmit, submit, exchange or make available to or via the Platform (hereinafter "Your Content") is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and not by Inquiries4Engineers.com. Inquiries4Engineers.com does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility. You hereby represent and warrant to Inquiries4Engineers.com as follows:
7.1. Your Content, and each and every part thereof, is an original work by you, or you have obtained all rights, licences, consents and permissions necessary in order to use, and (if and where relevant) to authorise Inquiries4Engineers.com to use, Your Content pursuant to these Terms, including, without limitation, the right to upload, reproduce, store, transmit, distribute, share, publicly display, publicly perform, make available and otherwise communicate to the public Your Content, and each and every part thereof, on, through or via the Website, any and all Services and any Linked Services;
7.2. Your Content and the availability thereof on the Platform does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights in confidential information;
7.3. You have obtained any and all necessary consents, permissions and/or releases from any and all persons appearing in Your Content in order to include their name, voice, performance or likeness in Your Content and to publish the same on the Platform and via any Linked Services;
7.4. Your Content, including any comments that you may post on the Website, is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation;
7.5. Your Content does not and will not create any liability on the part of Inquiries4Engineers.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and/or shareholders.
Inquiries4Engineers.com reserves the right to remove Your Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of Your Content breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person's rights or violates any law, rule or regulation.
8. The Platform may provide you with access to third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products or services, including without limitation, Linked Services (hereinafter “External Services”).
Inquiries4Engineers.com does not have or maintain any control over External Services, and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, Inquiries4Engineers.com does not give any representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
Inquiries4Engineers.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Inquiries4Engineers.com with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
10. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Inquiries4Engineers.com, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:
10.3. Any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of Inquiries4Engineers.com.
11. Inquiries4Engineers.com reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate or cease providing access to the Platform or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individual territories only. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, Inquiries4Engineers.com shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify registered users of such decision in advance.
You hereby agree that Inquiries4Engineers.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the Website, Apps and/or any Services that Inquiries4Engineers.com may wish to make from time to time, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue or terminate the Website, the Services or any part or parts thereof, or your possibility to use or access the same from or within any territory or territories.
Inquiries4Engineers.com may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or, introduce new features, products or types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its Paid Accounts from time to time. In the event of any increase in the price or material reduction in the features of any Paid Account to which you have subscribed, such change(s) will be communicated to you and will only take effect with respect to any subsequent renewal of your subscription. In all other cases, where Inquiries4Engineers.com proposes to make changes to any type of account to which you subscribe (Paid Account or otherwise), and these changes are material and to your disadvantage, Inquiries4Engineers.com will notify you of the proposed changes by sending a message to your Inquiries4Engineers.com account and/or an email to the then current email address that we have for your account, at least six (6) weeks in advance. You will have no obligation to continue using the Platform following any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account as described in the Termination section below during such six (6) week period, your continued use of your account after the end of that six (6) week period will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
12. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Support through the "Contact" link at the bottom of the website. If you have a Paid Account, and terminate this Agreement before the end of your subscription, we are unable to offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription.
13. If you have questions, comments or concerns, contact support by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of the website.